Saturday 28 July 2007

Officium Triste (Netherlands) [Death/Doom]




Officium Triste is a Doom Metal band Rotterdam, The Netherlands. They refer to their style often as Rotterdoom. It is largely inspired by bands like My Dying
Bride and early Anathema. But the last album is more melodic and slower. The
vocals are mostly intelligible death grunts but with occasional clean vocals.
Their home-venue is de Baroeg in Rotterdam.



Mountains of Depressiveness

7" EP, Weeping Willow Records, 1996

Side A: Intro: Officium Triste part II

Mountains of Depressiveness

Side B: Dreams of




Roses on my Grave

MCD, To the Gallows Records, 1999

Roses on my Grave Headstone




The Pathway

CD, Displeased Records, 2001

Roses on my Grave (this is a newly-recorded version)

Pathway of broken glass

Foul Play Camouflage

Divinity Deep down

This is goodbye




Reason

CD, Displeased Records, 2004

In Pouring Rain

The Silent Witness

This Inner Twist

The Sun Doesn’t Shine Anymore

A Flower In Decay





Ne Vivam (re-release)

CD, Serpent's Lair, 2005

Frozen Tears Lonesome

A Journey through Lowlands Green

One with the Sea

Dreams of Sorrow

Stardust Psyche Nullification

The Happy Forest





Giving Yourself Away

CD, Displeased Records, 2007

Your Eyes

My Charcoal heart

Signals

On the Crossroad of souls

1 comment:

MORGOTH said...

hola compañera bloggera hee solo pasa ba a decirte qya me conseguí os de trail of tear , pero vi q posteaste unos discos de aumtum tears y me acordé de un grupo q me gutaba y me pasó lo mismo q con trail of tears (prsté los discos y nunca me los devolvieron) el grupo es "headstones"
tienes algo de ellos ?

saludos



Hail the hordes !!!