Friday 27 July 2007

Draconian (Sweden) [Gothic/Doom-Metal]

THE BAND
Johan Ericson - Guitar
Lisa Johansson - Vocals
Daniel Arvidsson - Guitar
Fredrik Johansson - Bass
Jacobsson - Vocals
Jerry Torstensson - Drums
Andreas Karlsson - Synthesizers
RELEASES
Frozen Features Demo 2000
The Closed Eyes of Paradise - Demo 1999
In Glorious Victory - Demo 1997
Shades of a Lost Moon - Demo 1995-1996
Yeah!!! A masterpiece for all Doom Lovers!!!! I gotta say this
was the first Doom Band I ever Listen to, since then... I just luv Doom, all
dark, depressive sounds mixed in make it has a great atmosphere..
So Enjoy it!!!! :)

1 comment:

litos said...

saludos!! hey k onda, muy buen disco de draconian...me gusto tu blog.. soy litos de symphonymetal.blogspot, me puedes agregar a tus links? ya te agregue ayo. bueno byeee